Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
As Digital Marketing Specialist, you will have the unique opportunity to run and influence marketing campaigns to support the growth path of Spire. In your role, you will work closely with the Product Marketing Manager to focus on lead generation, performance and content marketing. You’ll manage various stakeholders to produce and deliver a wide variety of content, including blogs, social posts, case studies and videos. Your creativity will help us expand our online presence — and to do it better than ever.
Responsibilities of your role
Demand Generation & Ad Strategy
- You will grow online awareness of Spire products and drive marketing qualified opportunities.
- Create, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns mainly focused on inbound marketing, SEO and email campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Manage ad strategy and setup of all paid campaigns within the attract and capture marketing funnel stages.
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and by working with stakeholders to optimize the customer experience.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes and propose new and improved ideas on inbound marketing campaigns.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Measure campaign effectiveness and ROI on existing marketing programs.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success, ranging from Twitter chats to LinkedIn conversations
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts qualified audiences to our owned assets (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Coordinate with copywriters, developers and cross-functional teams to deliver the content plan
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to leverage marketing content from across all verticals (corporate branding, maritime, weather) to maximise content’s distribution potential and ensure consistent messaging.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of digital marketing, and/or content marketing experience
- Experience in using CRM platforms for marketing campaigns
- Possess base knowledge and marketing foundation skills, with channel expertise in Performance and Content Marketing
- Good stakeholder management skills with a strong interest for working closely with product, creative, developers and Brand teams.
- Proven track record in driving results and moving quickly to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
- Proven experience implementing and measuring marketing campaigns with end-to-end online marketing software (Hubspot or others)
- Demonstrable experience in handling SEO/SEM strategies and an array of additional inbound marketing tactics to drive acquisition
- Knowledge of marketing automation and expertise in utilizing content marketing to drive awareness, traffic, and engagement.
- Extensive practice leveraging Google Analytics, Google Adwords, experience with content management platforms such as WordPress is considered a plus.
- HubSpot Certification is a plus.
- Experience in Aviation, Weather, Data Analytics or SaaS industries is a plus
- Continuously learn and challenge the status quo
- Strong bias for action
The Company provides the following compensation range and general description of other compensation and benefits that it in good faith believes it might pay and/or offer for this position. The Company reserves the right to ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and offer additional benefits and other compensation, depending on circumstances not related to an applicant’s sex or other status protected by local, state, or federal law.
Salary: $76,500 - $103,500
- Health Insurance
- Unbounded vacation & flexible working hours
- Name Your Satellite Program
- Education Assistance Program
- Gym reimbursement
- Referral bonus
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.