Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
At Spire Maritime, we design and operate our own constantly evolving satellite constellation and predictive models, giving you unparalleled access to maritime data you can act on. Revolutionize the way our customers make logistics decisions, manage the maritime ecosystem, save time and money through operational improvements, reduction in fuel usage, and monitor suspicious activity across the globe using insights delivered through our flexible vessel tracking and weather APIs. Spire Maritime has a fast-growing customer base that purchases and uses a recurring data service subscription.
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will set the growth strategy and execute the marketing tactics that fuel the rapid growth of our maritime business. You will define our approach to marketing-driven revenue growth through integrated digital, account-based, and field marketing. This role will require a unique combination of influence and hands-on performance and growth marketing that drive sales and recurring revenue streams.
- Orchestrate field and account-based marketing campaigns, playbooks and motions with the sales team to convert leads into bookings.
- Key performance metrics for this role include growth in marketing-driven revenue from new bookings and upsells, Lifetime value to CAC ratios, and ability to drive predictable revenue and growth targets.
- Generate and nurture marketing-contributed sales by converting site traffic through demand generation, outbound, and optimization of the customer journey.
- Develop an actionable multi-touch attribution model to help guide marketing spend by channel and activity.
- Run experiments and optimize conversion rates through ongoing testing and hypothesis-generation.
- Innovate and develop new channels or programs to drive growth in customers.
- Dependent on experience and interest, the role will either be a strong independent individual contributor or manager of a small team.
- Ability to create processes or apply technology and systems that drive results, productivity, and scale.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in B2B performance marketing, account-based marketing, or demand generation.
- Track record of driving growth in revenue and enterprise data or software as a service.
- Experience analyzing, measuring, and applying multi-touch attribution models. You measure everything that matters and dive deep into solving problems.
- Strong analytical skills for A/B & multivariate testing, measuring customer acquisition costs/life-time values.
- Experience building a brand-new channel or program to scale and profitability using outbound, account-based marketing, inbound, paid search, LinkedIn or other.
- Strong presentation and communication skills. You can explain issues clearly, simply, and succinctly.
- Growth mindset, you must stay current on growth marketing trends, technologies, and best practices.
- Agile approach to marketing with measurable outcomes, retrospectives and continuous improvement.
- Hustle, you deliver and execute with a high level of output and results and are relentless and tireless about driving growth and results.
- You can influence and motivate others, work cross-functionality, and lead by example.
- BA/BS degree in any discipline.
- Remote or in-office - Working hours are primarily EST
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills, and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.