Senior Growth Marketing Manager
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
About Spire Maritime
We design and operate our own constantly evolving satellite constellation and predictive models, giving you unparalleled access to maritime data you can act on. Revolutionize the way our customers make logistics decisions, save time and money through operational improvements, and monitor suspicious activity across the globe using insights delivered through our flexible vessel tracking and weather APIs.
As Senior Growth Marketing Manager, you will set the growth strategy and execute the marketing tactics that fuel the rapid growth of our maritime business. You will define our approach to lead generation through integrated digital marketing, inbound marketing, event marketing, SEO/SEM, and ABM campaigns. You will be equally adept at managing budgets, hiring and retaining a world-class team, collaborating with cross-functional leaders, and using data to demonstrate performance and ROI. This role will require a unique combination of leadership and hands-on lead generation skills.
Responsibilities of your role
- Generate and nurture new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including e-commerce products);
- Manage ad strategy and setup of all paid campaigns within the attract and capture marketing funnel stages.
- Optimize the conversion rate across the top of the funnel lifecycle stages for all our digital marketing assets to attract a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, data stories, e-commerce products, whitepapers, case studies, ebooks, reports, free tools, on-demand webinars, landing pages, etc.) in conjunction with our developers;
- Continually review the feedback received from sales in terms of lead quality and optimize the marketing channel mix and the campaigns based on that;
- Seek out and utilize different marketing vehicles to increase demand and develop our target audience, including identifying new RoI positive demand generation channels.
Required skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years of growth marketing, and/or inbound marketing experience.
- 3+ experience in using CRM and marketing automation platforms for marketing, preferably Hubspot.
- 2+ experience in Maritime, Data Analytics or SaaS industries.
- Creative and commercially-minded; able to come up with new ways to identify and capture qualified leads;
Desired Skills and Traits
- Possess advanced growth marketing skills, with channel expertise in Performance and Inbound Marketing
- Outstanding stakeholder management skills with a strong interest for working closely with product, creative, developers and Brand teams.
- Proven track record in driving results and moving quickly to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
- Proven experience implementing and measuring growth marketing using marketing automation tools;
- Demonstrable experience in handling SEO/SEM strategies and an array of additional inbound marketing tactics to drive acquisition
- Knowledge of marketing automation and expertise in utilizing content marketing to drive awareness, traffic, and engagement.
- Extensive practice leveraging Google Analytics, Google Adwords, experience with content management platforms such as WordPress.
- Exceptional ability to lead, influence, and work across the teams - strong track record of cross-functional collaboration
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.