Marketing Campaigns & Content Manager
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
About Spire Maritime
We design and operate our own constantly evolving satellite constellation and predictive models, giving you unparalleled access to maritime data you can act on. Revolutionize the way our customers make logistics decisions, save time and money through operational improvements, and monitor suspicious activity across the globe using insights delivered through our flexible vessel tracking and weather APIs.
As Marketing Campaigns and Content Manager, you will have the unique opportunity to run and influence marketing campaigns to support the growth path of Spire Maritime. In your role focus on lead generation, performance and content marketing. You’ll manage various stakeholders to produce performance marketing campaigns for a wide variety of content, including blogs, social posts, case studies and videos. Your creativity will help us expand our online presence — and to do it better than ever.
Responsibilities of your role
- Create, manage and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns mainly focused on inbound marketing, SEO and email campaigns to drive customer acquisition.
- Own the end-to-end process of content management for all digital assets (pillar pieces, web copy, ebooks, blogs, etc.) and repurpose them for various scenarios based on channel and contact lifecycle stage across Spire’s maritime product solutions;
- Build our content and campaigns calendar having in mind the buyer journey and creating content that will move prospects through the marketing funnel;
- Execute and optimize performance marketing campaigns based on marketing calendars and go-to-market strategies across each marketing touchpoint using data on top-of-funnel channels including (but not limited to) paid ads and social, organic, social media, data stories, webinars, events, and blogging;
- Execute performance marketing campaigns for new products and projects, like free tools and digital experiences that attract prospects and convert leads including ongoing A/B testing;
- Measure and optimize your campaigns, report results, and propose ways to improve, operating based on the data available;
- Seek out and utilize different marketing vehicles to increase demand and develop our target audience, including identifying new RoI positive demand generation channels.
Required skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of campaigns marketing management, and/or content marketing experience.
- Experience in using CRM and marketing automation platforms for marketing, preferably Hubspot.
Desired Skills and Traits
- Possess base knowledge and marketing foundation skills, with channel expertise in Performance and Content Marketing
- Good stakeholder management skills with a strong interest for working closely with product, creative, developers and Brand teams.
- Proven track record in driving results and moving quickly to implement ideas in a fast-paced online environment.
- Proven experience implementing and measuring marketing campaigns with end-to-end online marketing software (Hubspot or others)
- Demonstrable experience in handling SEO/SEM strategies and an array of additional inbound marketing tactics to drive acquisition
- Knowledge of marketing automation and expertise in utilizing content marketing to drive awareness, traffic, and engagement.
- Extensive practice leveraging Google Analytics, Google Adwords, experience with content management platforms such as WordPress is considered a plus.
- HubSpot Certification is a plus.
- Experience in Maritime, Data Analytics or SaaS industries is a plus
- Strong bias for action
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.