Senior Financial Systems Manager
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
We are currently looking for a highly skilled Senior Financial Systems Manager to join our team in the San Francisco office. This Senior Financial Systems Manager will be part of the finance team and will play a pivotal role within our high-growth technology company.
You will help define our financial systems architecture, provide technical expertise and support for Accounting and Finance team and other business stakeholders across the company. This position offers the successful applicant the opportunity to leverage a strong background in systems architecture and analytics to build, improve and optimize our current and future financial solutions. We’re looking to hire a strategic thinker who can solve complex problems and collaborate effectively to carry projects from inception through to execution and roll out.
Responsibilities of your role:
- You will be the primary resource and champion for our NetSuite solution.
- Translate business needs into detailed requirements and provide solutioning that allow NetSuite capabilities and functionality to drive efficiencies and process maturity.
- Responsible for continued deployment, adoption, training and system administration, including 3rd party integrations with NetSuite.
- This role will be responsible for system documentation, hands-on processing, and other technical administration requirements, while maximizing the daily system activities and maintaining operational excellence.
- This role will manage a team of NetSuite systems roles, such as a NetSuite program administrator and NetSuite integrator.
- Manage day-to-day support while working with and building trusted relationships key stakeholders from groups like accounting, finance, human resources, supply chain, manufacturing and business operations.
- Gain a deep understanding of business needs to contribute to prioritization of new projects or enhancements to meet existing and long-term goals.
- Develop NetSuite dashboards and provide users with relevant reports.
- Handle management and design of custom record types, fields, forms, roles and permissions, page layouts, dashboards, searches, reports and the overall NetSuite data model. Develop, manage and troubleshoot resolutions for streamlining automation flows.
Qualifications / Job Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Business Administration, Finance/Accounting or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of knowledge and related industry experience implementing and maintaining NetSuite solutions.
- In-depth experience in implementing Financial systems (ERP, Procurement, Payroll, HRIS, MRP & other tools) and supporting Accounting and Finance departments.
- Self-starter that thrives in a fast paced environment, customer focused and collaborative with stakeholders on various teams.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills required with the Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical team members.
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.