Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
The Recruiting Coordinator is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships across the globe; often providing candidates with their first impression of Spire. In this role, you will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team in the EU, US and Singapore in a fast-paced recruiting organization, helping to provide 24/7 scheduling coverage in partnership with the other RC in Singapore. This candidate will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills with an ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. As time allows, there will be an opportunity to work on other Talent Acquisition initiatives and reporting. This role is currently remote but will be eventually based out at our San Francisco, Washington DC or Boulder, CO office.
- Scheduling interviews and phone screens
- Working directly with candidates and hiring managers
- Arranging travel for visiting candidates (when travel starts again)
- Updating candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in reports
- Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
- Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency
- Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
- Help with reporting and other recruiting programs, as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in a Scheduling, Coordination or admin type role
- Experience with Applicant Tracking System - ATS administration (preferably Greenhouse) required
- Experience working with Global teams/multiple time zones required
- Experience with Google or Microsoft suite of tools
- Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent work experience
- Have worked as a Recruiting Coordinator or HR admin role
- Advanced Excel Skills with some Project/Program experience is a plus
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Colorado Salary Range: $58,000-$70,000