Account & Renewals Manager
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
The Account & Renewals Manager is a key individual contributor on a high performing team that consistently achieves set renewal targets. A successful Account & Renewals Manager will forge strategic relationships with field sales and other internal stakeholders and execute all phases of the contract renewal lifecycle.
- Manage the different facets of subscription and renewals
- Prepare renewal agreements, quotations, and notifications
- Contact clients to negotiate terms and conditions, and render renewal contracts
- Position services and escalate pain points to the Customer Success & Support teams
- Forecast trends and report how trends can enhance retention rates
- Act as a bridge between the client, Legal, Finance and Customer Success
- Refine renewal strategies that proactively engage clients and reduce churn rates
- Identify and convert upsell and cross-sell opportunities
- Work with the product team to gather feedback and requirements from customers
- Meet the desired goals and establish metrics
- 5+ years of Sales or Account Management experience selling data services
- Ability to identify use cases and value propositions across a broad range of verticals
- Strong communicator with outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross-culturally/cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have:)
- Maritime experience
- You bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm, reliability, creativity, humor, commitment and time and the patience it takes to work within a fast-paced and fast-growing organization
- Excellent business acumen, communication skills and presence
- Fluency in English and knowledge of Spanish would be a plus
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills, and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.