The future of AI-powered voyage optimization
Watch this webinar now to learn how maritime weather data is enabling AI-powered voyage optimization solutions
The global maritime industry is responsible for almost 3% of the world’s carbon emissions. With one out of five ships lost due to extreme weather and containers lost at sea rising by 400% in 2021, it’s critical to tap into the power of AI technology to optimize voyages for both decarbonization and safety reasons.
Factor in climate change wreaking havoc across the globe, the maritime industry has raised the question whether traditional weather routing is anchored in the past. This is where AI-powered voyage optimization solutions such as DeepSea, in collaboration with Spire Global’s cutting-edge satellite weather technology, sail in to fill the gap. AI-powered voyage optimization can improve fuel efficiency, reduce emissions, and increase profitability for shipping companies.
Watch this webinar to learn more about:
- The challenges facing the global maritime industry
- How artificial intelligence is revolutionizing the maritime industry
- How artificial intelligence is decarbonizing the maritime industry
- Spire Weather’s and DeepSea Technologies’ case study
- The future of AI-powered voyage optimization
*This presentation was originally given to the audience of Spire Weather’s webinar held on Thursday March 23, 2023.