Customer Success Specialist
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
Spire Maritime has a fast-growing customer base that purchases and uses a recurring data service subscription. Our growth strategy is based on customer success, so this role is critical in helping to deliver on our mission and vision. Maintaining this client base, increasing retention, reducing churn, and increasing the average contract value and total client lifetime value is crucial for the solid growth of Spire Maritime.
The Customer Success Manager onboards and retains Spire maritime data clients. This role ensures success of our clients which translates into 1) client satisfaction (high NPS scores) and 2) full usage and benefits of Spire products 3) increasing customer lifetime value through retention and upsell. We are looking for a person that has experience with and can help scale Customer Success as Spire grows.
- Serve as the advocate of our clients, understanding their needs, concerns and ensuring that our solutions are helping to solve their problems
- Plan and carry out quarterly business reviews with all customers
- Educate clients on how they can use Spire products better, advocate for clients on product roadmap enhancements and keep clients updated on what’s happening with the product
- Set the customer and renewal manager up for success.
- Demonstrate new features and drive internal leads for upsell and cross-sell.
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, client satisfaction and overall health / NPS scores
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Support clients with technical questions and act as an intermediary between client and sales engineering
- Manage accurate and complete information in HubSpot
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the complete line of products/services and client’s business issues and needs as well as Market and Competitive trends.
- Communicate product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
- 2+ years of customer success/account management experience preferably in technology, software, or data
- Good communicator - outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Identify use cases and value propositions across a broad range of verticals
- Ability to work cross-culturally/cross-functionally
- Fluent in English, additional languages are a plus
- Strong work ethic and a relentless drive to make our customers successful
- Background in marketing or interest in learning
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related experience
- Excellent business acumen, communication skills and presence
- You bring the level of enthusiastic spirit, reliability and creativity, commitment, time, patience, and humor it takes to work with a fast-growing organization
- Maritime experience is a plus
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills, and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.