Global Sales Recruiter, Washington DC
Global Sales Recruiter, Washington DC
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud data and analytics company that owns and operates one of the largest constellations of Satellites. Our proprietary data collection and processing techniques provide the most advanced Maritime, Aviation, Weather, and Earth Intelligence data in the world. In addition to our comprehensive data services, Spire provides access to our satellite systems, global ground station network, and cloud-based processing infrastructure to offer unprecedented Space Services.
We are looking to appoint an exceptional, credible & proactive Global Sales Recruiter to take ownership for building our Global Sales Teams during an exciting period of growth & evolution for Spire. Based in our Tysons Corner office just outside Washington, DC, this high profile, high impact role is a vital partnership with our Sales leaders as we look to expand across our key industry verticals and geographies (North America, EMEA & APAC). One day you might be searching for director level sales leaders and the next, building a pipeline of exceptional field or inside sales executives.
You will be responsible for full cycle Global Sales recruitment, developing and executing robust TA strategies that support our strategic growth. To be successful in this role, you will be recognized as a trusted TA partner, and provide an exceptional experience to your stakeholders and our candidates.
- You’ll work in direct partnership with our hiring managers to identify, engage and attract leading Sales talent globally. From kickoff meeting to hiring, you’ll coach and advise your hiring managers through the process and provide weekly progress reports to keep everyone aligned.
- Partner with hiring teams and sales leadership to understand sales hiring needs, launch new roles, collaborate on recruitment strategies, and manage the TA lifecycle.
- You will thoroughly interview Sales candidates and evaluate their core Sales capability, using those conversations to align their motivations, interests, and values with our unique culture.
- You’ll utilize multiple external tools for deeper research & strategies to identify sources of talent and convey those insights back to your hiring teams.
- You’re driven by the metrics, which fuels your competitive nature. You take responsibility for keeping close to your performance data and you’ll share regular updates with your hiring leaders- always striving to improve your recruiting stats & over deliver.
- You’ll utilize the full functionality of our ATS (Greenhouse) to manage the selection, offer, negotiation, and closing involved in full-cycle recruiting. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches and all activity.
- You’ll own & manage multiple global requisitions and will balance moving fast with a focus on a great candidate and hiring manager experience.
- You’ll proactively seek, own and participate in various TA projects that foster a world-class recruiting environment at Spire. You are naturally curious, eager to learn about Spire & advocate for us within the talent marketplace.
- You’ll act as a brand ambassador for Spire, driving awareness of Spire within Global Sales communities and you’ll feed market intel back to the business.
Strong candidates will demonstrate these core competencies
- Extensive Sales recruitment experience within a fast paced Saas/Tech environment. You will have a genuine passion for building world class teams & will instinctively recognise strong Sales contributors - because you’ve done it before.
- You have proven experience in attracting, engaging, screening and closing top Sales talent, whilst partnering and influencing at the highest levels. Your strategies are refined, clear & effective. You know the difference between ARR & ACV, between an Account exec & a Field Sales rep.
- You understand that people are Spire’s more important asset. From the very first touchpoint, you set the tone for what it’s like to join our business. Your clear strategy and proactivity will attract top talent- fast!
- You love to constantly build external networks, create meaningful talent pipelines and don’t rely on advertising response or simple keyword searches to attract best in class Sales talent. You’re a natural communicator and can quickly articulate a value proposition to engage passive talent.
- You know what success in this role looks like - proactively building robust, qualified pipelines for all of our vacancies and well curated talent pools for future hiring.
- You are self-motivated, hyper organized and driven; you look for quick solutions and real impact, without being prompted for action, and are accustomed to multi-tasking, self-prioritizing and meeting challenging deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- You have perspective, maturity and patience that comes from your previous experience in a demanding Commercial recruitment role. You learn fast, are comfortable pivoting & quickly take corrective action.
- You are a true partner to our internal hiring teams and candidates; you’ll establish regular touch points and maintain 'follow through' throughout the process.
- 7+ years of experience in a Commercial Sales Recruitment role within a Saas/Tech environment
- Legal right to work in US
- Ability/willingness to work from our Tysons Corner location
Salary Range - $50,000 - $145,000