Brand Campaign & Analytics Manager
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
Spire is hiring a motivated Sr. Manager of Brand Campaign and Analytics to fuel Brand awareness and lead generation to Spire’s broad spectrum of product offerings. This individual will help optimize the user-journey on the website, deeply track and provide insights on website, and Brand performance KPIs. This individual will also run all the moving parts from inception, to production and measurement of all Brand campaigns. This position reports to the Head of Brand and Creative and will work cross-functionally and collaboratively across marketing and the company as a whole. The role is global in scope, and will be based out of the San Francisco office.
- Work closely with and report to Corporate Brand & Creative leadership on campaign development and launch preparation.
- Assist creative operations with scope and schedule.
- Assist web development with metrics tracking.
- Own all lead reporting/delivery across assigned markets.
- Track website, social, video traffic and MQL/SQL conversions, and provide reports to business leaders with results, anomalies, and trends.
- Liaise regularly with product marketing and sales teams to ensure their activities correlate with marketing efforts.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of key business metrics, and use those metrics to better organize tracking.
- Work with partners and customers to optimize marketing outreach and the MarTech stack.
- Help manage digital assets on the company website and asset repository. Ensuring assets are being accurately tracked and properly archived.
- Work with in-house Lead Generation team to support user acquisition needs and goals.
- BA/BS degree
- 5+ years of experience in managing marketing platforms including Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Highly organized with attention to detail – ability to prioritize in a fluid environment.
- Process-oriented with knowledge of DACI decision-making matrix, as well as other process workflows
- Knowledge of project management platforms including Asana
- Customer-facing, able to work well and communicate with sales/marketing as well as the occasional client.
- Ability to troubleshoot and work well under pressure.
- Analytical with the ability to process information and provide insight around digital campaign results.
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition.
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.