Office Manager/Receptionist (Part time)
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
We are looking for a part-time Office Manager/Receptionist to be responsible for managing the Vienna, VA office. In this position, you will work with various suppliers and Spire employees to maintain a safe and positive office environment.
- Support all day-to-day office functions
- Manage the front desk
- Track and order office suppliers
- Manage all drink, snack, and Friday lunch requirements
- Maintain all office safety standards
- Coordinate efforts with office property management for things such as building security, cleaning and maintenance, heating and air conditioning, emergency preparedness, and general tenant issues
- Arrange for repairs and maintenance of the office space such as painting, carpet cleaning, furniture repair, etc. and assist with any office renovations
- Manage conference room issues and calendars
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage office furniture
- Administer various company programs
- Coordinate special functions and social events for the office
- Assist with onboarding new employees and offboarding existing employees
- 3+ years of experience as an Office Manager and Receptionist
- College degree
- You live in the DC Metro area
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to Have):
- Proficiency with Google Workspace (G Suite)
- Extraordinary project management skills
- A strong sense of hospitality
- Working knowledge and demonstrated proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills, and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.