Director, Revenue Operations
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
The Director, Revenue Operations is responsible for aligning the systems, processes, and data that support Spire's revenue growth objectives across our business units of maritime, weather, aviation, and space services. This individual will work closely and collaboratively with sales, marketing, and customer success leaders to create and streamline processes, identify efficiencies, and share learning, while recognizing that each of Spire's business units operate in a unique market environment. This position reports to the COO.
- Review and improve the use of Spire tools across business units, including CRM and the marketing technology stack
- Create and document appropriate processes across sales, marketing, and customer success, taking in account learnings and differences between business units
- Ensure cleanliness of data and inputs across the revenue related teams
- Provide the training and tools necessary for revenue related teams across Spire, in close partnership with business units and functional leaders
- Lead the generation of data and analytics dashboards that will support business leaders in strategic decision-making, providing information in a proactive way
- 10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to work across teams and functional areas, including with executives
- Excellence in data analysis, processes, and tools related to revenue operations
- Confidence and experience to drive the necessary alignment across business units and institute changes that support growth
- Comfort operating in a rapidly changing environment and dealing with ambiguity
- Detail oriented and willingness to personally implement and execute against a plan
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects at once
- Direct experience in a rev ops role, idealing in a high growth organization
- Experience in software as a service business
- Basic coding skills
- Excellence in CRM systems and processes, including integrations with martech
- Experience with sales enablement best practices
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.