Marketing Manager, Maritime
Spire Global is a space-to-cloud analytics company that owns and operates the largest multi-purpose constellation of satellites. Its proprietary data and algorithms provide the most advanced maritime, aviation, and weather tracking in the world. In addition to its constellation, Spire’s data infrastructure includes a global ground station network and 24/7 operations that provide real-time global coverage of every point on Earth.
At Spire, you’ll have the chance to work with unique solutions that only a few companies in the world can provide. Founded in 2012, Spire designs and operates one of the largest satellite constellations in the world (we just celebrated the launch of our 100th satellite), which it uses to gather maritime, aviation, and weather data. The company owns the entire stack from custom hardware to customer APIs. Operating in four countries across three continents, Spire is a truly international company. We are looking for highly motivated team players who will help us continue to grow on the ground, and in space.
We promise you this: you’ll never be bored at Spire…
We are looking for a dynamic, B2B Marketing Manager to join our out-of-this-world Global Growth Marketing team for our Maritime business. In this role you will report directly to the Sr. Manager of Global Growth Marketing. You will be responsible for accelerating growth for our Maritime business through hands-on marketing across multiple channels, tactics, and projects. To be successful you will be skilled at turning strategy into action, have a data-driven test-and-learn mindset, and be excited by the opportunity to learn and try new things.
This role is based out of Spire Office locations (hybrid arrangement possible).
- Accelerate revenue growth and expand marketing programs globally with added focus in the Asia-pacific (APAC) region
- Create regional Account Based Marketing (ABM) strategy and lead execution to generate measurable result
- Develop and implement event marketing strategy
- Collaborate across team to deploy marketing campaigns, forecast results, and communicate impact
- Assist in localization of global content to meet local market needs, with added focus in the Asia-pacific (APAC) region
- Manage and collaborate with agencies, writers, and other strategic partners to drive revenue and positive ROI
- Leverage data to tell compelling stories, identify opportunities, and communicate impact
- Partner with our public relations team to respond to press inquiries
- Deliver on sales pipeline goals
- Research new and effective marketing vehicles and implement best practices.
- Some international travel (20%) required
- 3+ years of experience in B2B marketing
- Hands-on experience building and executing omni-channel marketing strategies and campaigns
- Experience with CRM platforms and pipeline management
- Strong project management skills and the ability to drive multiple projects forward simultaneously
- Results-oriented, self-motivated individual
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build relationships
- Resourcefulness—creative use of resources to proactively solve problems and get the job done
- Ability to clearly communicate with a primarily English-speaking team
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and handle changing priorities
- An undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Science, Marketing or equivalent
Preferred Qualifications (Nice to have):
- Experience working in maritime or logistics industry
- Proven results from implementing ABM programs
- Experience marketing in APAC region
- Experience in customer facing marketing roles
Spire is Global and our success draws upon the diverse viewpoints, skills, and experiences of our employees. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.